Purpose of the Role: The Skilled Labourer must be target driven, and obtain a high level of health and safety, quality and production on site at all times.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing tasks within the area of responsibility.
- Comply with SOP’s and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures including the use of proper PPE.
- Adhere to work instructions and procedures.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Bring any machine or product defects to the attention of your supervisor.
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain equipment and work area in careful and orderly manner.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses is expected and assistance with any investigation is a prerequisite of the Company’s safety policy.
- Participate fully in Lean Manufacturing processes and embrace new methods of working.
Selection Criteria/Person Specification:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Organised with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven track record of ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise deadlines using own initiative.
- Ability to take a professional, organised and positive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Skilled in the use of general hand tools and power tools.
- Experienced with working at heights.
- Safe Pass, Manual handling and MEWP training completed.
- Driving License is an advantage.
This job description is subject to review at the discretion of Modubuild. The list of duties in this job description should not be considered exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other adhoc duties as deemed necessary from time to time by your manager.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]