Purpose of the Role- The purpose of the Site Engineer is to support our Project Management team will all duties on site to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget
Reporting to – Project Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Support project for Quality Management
- Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site.
- Help make sure all health and safety best practises are being followed by all site personnel including subcontractors.
- Communicate with all staff on site information and changes derived from drawings and specifications.
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor in accordance with the relevant specifications.
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and work progress to site supervisors and project managers.
- Adhere to the company’s health and safety procedures and policies to ensure your work is carried out in a safe manner.
- Follow directions given by site supervisors and project managers.
- Responsible for ensuring quantities and calculations are correct in line with drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining site records.
Key Requirements Include:
- Strong computer skills required, for example; Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Packages (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs).
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven track record of ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise deadlines using one’s own initiative.
- Ability to take a professional, organised and positive approach to problem solving..
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibilities of persons assigned to this role. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]