Job Description: The management of all contract construction issues. Ensuring that the project is installed safely, to a high quality, in a timely fashion, and within budget.
Reports to: Project Manager
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- They are responsible for managing all on site construction activities.
- Implementing all project related quality procedures.
- Implementation of all quality and safety procedures, and ensuring that all personnel and subcontractors are in compliance with these procedures.
- Making sure that all documentation is in place to allow works to proceed.
- Ensuring that agreed construction schedules are in place and agreed with the client before commencement, and monitoring progress to ensure that relevant targets are achieved.
- Monitoring non-conformances and ensuring that relevant reports are completed and reviewed with the construction director within two weeks of occurrence.
- Maintaining client relationships, and ensuring that all commitments made are achieved.
- Ensuring that all materials, plant, sub-contractors and labour are allocated to the project in sufficient time to ensure that target dates are met.
- Making sure that the project is constructed on or below the budget amount provided at tender stage. To ensure that all scope changes are communicated back to the commercial department and approval is obtained prior to commencement of scope change site activity.
Selection Criteria/Person Specification:
- Good communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of modular construction methods.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Health and safety training. Good Project Management skills including use of Microsoft Project.
- Strong computer skills required, for example; Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Packages (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs).
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven track record of ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise deadlines using one’s own initiative.
- Ability to take a professional, organised and positive approach to problem solving..
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibilities of persons assigned to this role. They are not intended as exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]