Purpose of the Role: The Skilled Operative must be target driven, and obtain a high level of health and safety, quality and production on site at all times.
Reporting to: Technical Manager
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing tasks within the area of responsibility.
- Comply with SOP’s and adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures including the use of proper PPE.
- Adhere to work instructions and procedures.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Bring any machine or product defects to the attention of your supervisor.
- Ensure safety and quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain equipment and work area in careful and orderly manner.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses is expected and assistance with any investigation is a prerequisite of the Company’s safety policy.
- Participate fully in Lean Manufacturing processes and embrace new methods of working.
Selection Criteria/Person Specification:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Skilled in the use of general hand tools and power tools.
- Experienced with working at heights is an advantage.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling and Driving License an advantage.
- Travel to sites required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com