Modubuild are market leaders in the area of High Tech Construction and Engineering in Ireland. We are trusted by the leading global technology and biopharmaceutical companies to undertake projects both in Ireland and Internationally. With our Kilkenny HQ, Castlecomer Manufacturing Facility and continuous european expansion, we are a quickly growing and diversifying company.
We are currently looking for a Project Planner to join our growing team. The successful candidate will support all of our construction teams to ensure effective planning and implementation of project schedules.
Why Work for Modubuild?
- Be part of a motivated and energetic workforce whilst working closely with senior management.
- Career advancement, due to the expanding nature of Modubuild, there is an opportunity to work in a variety of areas across the business and be exposed to new career opportunities.
- Competitive salary with generous holiday allowance.
- Modubuild HQ is located in Kilkenny City, which has a vibrant cultural, sporting and recreational background and is easily accessible.
- Access to company car if required as part of the role.
- Direct exposure to international business development within the construction industry with possibility of travel if required by the role.
- Our vision is to be Europe’s leading provider of Modular Construction Solutions. We are focused on being better, smarter and more innovative than others within our sector. To achieve this we need like-minded people to join our team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a number of projects across several European regions
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, as required by the Planning SOP’s, and to report any changes to the Project Manager and Operations Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining schedules from pre-construction stage to handover.
- Responsible for maintaining progress databases and reporting progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Required to audit progress on site regularly.
- Responsible for liaising with client, subcontractors and project management on milestones projections and delays.
- Responsible for assisting project management with the production of project schedules, regular progress reports and analysis, and the production of look ahead programmes.
- Responsible for assisting the preparation of detailed tender programmes, highlighting any risks to completion timelines.
Key Requirements of the role include:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of construction industry is essential.
- Organised with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Strong administrative and computer skills required, for example; ability to create detailed histogrammes, S -curves and labour plans.
- Experience using Primavera 6 or equivalent software including resource and cost loading.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven track record of ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise deadlines using own initiative.
- Ability to take a professional, organised and positive approach to problem solving.
Modubuild is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply send your CV to [email protected]